VJProxy does not take any responsibility for causing damage or change of causing damage to customers and third parties, their information or business due to use or inability of use the service.
User must timely inform technical support of the service about problems with proxy operation. Request for refund is possible only within 24 hours after successful payment of the order.
The request for a refund is possible only within 24 hours from the moment of full payment of the order. Note: a reasonless refund within 24 hour period is only possible on weekly and monthly packs of Standard and Professional proxies! As for VPN or private proxies in most of the cases we don't offer a refund however if there is a technical issue with them and our tech department had verified and approved it we may offer an exchange or refund in that case.
When purchase a proxy for a period of 7 days, the client is given the opportunity to put the active package on a pause. The maximum pause period is 3 months from the moment of its activation. After the expiration of the pause period, the package will be launched automatically.
Prohibited on our servers:
- Hacking sites and finding their vulnerabilities (including sql-inj).
- Fraudulent actions, slander, deceit, threats and insults.
- Laws violation of the country in which server you are using is located.
- Spam (including spam on forums, blogs, guest, etc.) and any activity, which can make IP address being blacklisted (BlockList.de, SpamHaus, StopForumSpam, SpamCop, etc.).
- Scan ports and vulnerabilities, selection of passwords (bruteforce).
- Distribution of malicious programs (with any methods).
- Create fishing sites on any port.
Using VJProxy service you undertake full personal, administrative and criminal responsibility for all your actions and their consequences.
If the rules are violated by user, service reserves the right to unilaterally terminate the customer service without the possibility of recovery.
Administration reserves the right to change this agreement without notifying users.
Thank you for using our services in good faith and respecting other Internet users.